Good interpersonal and communication skills
Computer literate with strong skills in Ms Office.
- Responsibility for all correspondence and follow-up work and other related matters of the Society as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Exco or its designated officers.
- Maintenance of records and other documents to ensure the uninterrupted services of the Society.
- Responsible for stationery items and office equipment needed and to replenish as necessary
- Overseeing the preparation for meetings or trainings and assist as needed.
- Prepare cheques for payments as required
- Prepare and submit monthly returns as required
- Keep an updated records of receipts and payments accounts
- Banking activities – arrange for all cheques and money received to be banked-in as and when required
- Other accounting duties as may be allocated to you
- Other office work as may be assigned to you from time to time by the CEO or designated Exco officers
- To provide administrative support for other patient support programmes as required
- To cover the duties of other administrative staff when necessary